How A Child Custody Case In Florida Is Filed

I am a Jacksonville, Florida custody attorney. Child custody in Florida is difficult no matter what the issues and you will require a Florida custody attorney to help you. How you file for child custody in Jacksonville or surrounding areas in Florida will depend upon the circumstance of your child custody case. If you are involved in a divorce proceeding in Florida, then child custody will be determined in the divorce proceeding. If you are married and not yet involved in a divorce in Florida then you must file a Petition For Dissolution and ask the court to award you child custody in that Petition. There will be several hearings on the matter and you will most certainly require a Florida divorce lawyer to help you through the process. Please call me at 904-685-1200 to help you in your Florida child custody case.

Contact Information