What Can I Do If I’m Late on Child Support Payments?

If you have the means to pay child support, you should do so immediately. In fact, failure to pay may be a crime if you have the money but simply refuse to pay it.

If you do not have the money to pay due to a loss of job or other valid reason, you should work with the court to alter your payment arrangement. A Florida Family Law Attorney can help you in this process. Though you can technically go through the process yourself, the process may be confusing and an attorney can help you navigate the process. Contact a Florida Family Law Attorney today to discuss your best options.

Contact Information