How to File or Defened an Injunction

restraining order.jpgIf you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence there is assistance in the Jacksonville area. Specifically, Hubbard House is the only certified domestic violence center serving Duval and Baker county. Hubbard House has numerous services that help aide individuals who find themselves victims of domestic violence. Among other services, Hubbard House can provide emergency shelter, counseling, batterer’s intervention, and court advocacy.

However, if you or someone you know is seeking to obtain an injunction for protection it is important to know that Hubbard House’s court advocates are not attorneys. In order to obtain legal assistance in obtaining an injunction you should contact a Jacksonville Injunction Attorney.

Contact Information