Temporary Custody by Family Members

Many children in Jacksonville are being raised by relatives. In the past, a relative could raise a child, but with the new privacy, medical and educational requirements, a guardianhsip or other legal document may be needed to provide for a child.

The Law Office of David M. Goldman is knowledgeable about the procedure for obtaining an Order for Temporary Custody by Extended Family Member cases, and is able to guide you through the legal process.

If you are in the Jacksonville area, and are caring for a minor child contact a Jacksonville Guardianship Lawyer to learn more about how a Florida guardianship can benefit you.

Contact Information