If The Other Parent Take My Child Out Of The State, What Can I Do?

As a Florida Child Custody Attorney, I am required to retrieve children who have been taken by one spouse to another state. In Florida, a parent cannot remove a child from the State without the other parent’s consent. If they do, it can be considered parental kidnapping in Florida. A Jacksonville, Florida child custody lawyer will be necessary to help you get your child back. Please call a Florida child custody lawyer at 904-685-1200 to discuss the immediate steps necessary to start the process to get your child returned to you.

Contact Information