Can I Get Child Custody In Florida If I File For A Restraining Order In Florida?

My work as a Jacksonville child custody lawyer has shown me that if there is domestic violence in the home, an injunction in Florida, a.k.a. a restraining order in Florida, is often necessary especially if children are present in the home. If the children have seen the violence happen then most likely the court will grant the non-offending parent temporary child custody in Jacksonville through the restraining order. If you have been a victim of domestic violence in Florida and are seeking child custody in Florida through an injunction in Jacksonville, Florida, please call me at 904-685-1200 for help in obtaining both the injunction and the custody of your child.

Contact Information